The President's duties are to:
1. Preside at all meetings of the Association, the Representative Council and Executive Board;
2. Prepare the agenda for the meetings of the Association, the Representative Council and the Executive Board;
3. Be the official spokesperson for the Association;
4. Be familiar with the governance documents of the Association, CTA, and NEA;
5. Appoint all chairpersons and members of committees, and of the bargaining team, with the approval of the Executive Board.
6. Call meetings of the Association and the Executive Board;
7. Suggest policies, plans and activities for the Association and be held responsible for the progress and work of the Association;
8. Attend meetings of the Service Center Council of which the Association is a part; and
9. Attend other CTA/NEA meetings as directed by the Representative Council.
President - David Boege
School Location: Vine Elementary
Subject Area: Kindergarten
Total Years Teaching:
Personal Statement for TAWC Involvement:
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org